Lick-Wilmerding High School, also known as The California School of Mechanical Arts, welcomes your gift of stock or securities. Transfer of ownership is handled electronically between your broker and the School’s account at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney. Please complete the following steps to make a donation of securities to LWHS:
- Contact Nancy Kehoe in the Development Office and notify her of your intention, including the name of the stock and the number of shares. You can reach Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-704-5590.
- Instruct your broker to transfer a gift, with the following account information.
Your broker should be able to give you a value for tax-deduction purposes. Lick-Wilmerding will value your donation at the high, low, and average sales price on the day of the transfer. The information will be shown in the acknowledgement letter you receive from the Development Office.
- Account Name: California School of Mechanical Arts (for all stock transfers you must use the account name California School of Mechanical Arts, not Lick-Wilmerding High School)
- Broker: Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Account Number: 125-060419
- DTC #: 0015
- LWHS' tax ID Number: 94-1186156