FAQ & Contact
- What does Lick-Wilmerding High School look for in a student?
- How many students are enrolled in the 9th grade?
- When do I start the application process?
- Is there a waiver code available for the application fee?
- Is there an advantage to submitting my application early?
- What is the basis for selection into LWHS?
- Who makes up the Admissions Committee?
- Are interviews required of students applying to LWHS?
- Does LWHS require standardized testing?
- What are my chances of getting an offer of enrollment?
- Are sibling and legacy applicants given priority in admissions?
- Are campus shadow visits and Open House attendance required of students who plan to apply to LWHS?
- How do you define diversity at LWHS?
- Do you accept transfer students?
- What is the tuition for the 2023–24 academic year?
- Is financial assistance available for students?
- What makes LWHS different from other independent schools in the Bay Area?
- When will we be notified of the admissions decision?
- What happens if a student has been placed in the admissions waiting pool?
- Does LWHS provide bus services or transportation?
- What are graduation requirements for LWHS?
- Should I apply if I have a neurodiverse student who requires accommodations?
- From what schools do your applicants come?
- Where do LWHS students go to college?
For admissions questions, please email us and we will connect you with the right team member.
We look forward to supporting
you throughout the admissions process!