Whom Do I Contact
Your student’s advisor is your primary liaison with Lick-Wilmerding High School. However, sometimes it makes more sense to contact individuals with more direct responsibility for your question.
The names listed below are intended to be your first point of contact. A complete listing of Faculty/Staff email addresses and phone extensions can be found in the online school directory.
If you would like to speak with a parent liaison, contact the Parent Association VPs of Equity & Inclusion Roseanne Barry & Gina Patterson. Their information is located in the school directory.
- Report illness, tardy, or early dismissal
- Student Progress in a Specific Class
- Academic Program
- Student Progress
- Learning Differences and Peer Tutoring
- College Counseling
- Assistance in arranging for a student to be tested for learning differences
- Discuss an existing educational evaluation including accommodations.
- Assistance to arrange peer tutoring
- Support in meta-cognitive strategies, including test-taking, organization, study strategies, etc.
- Student Handbook
- Athletics Program
- Co-Curricular Programs
- Counseling, Mental Health and Wellness
- Discipline and Accountability Processes
- School Rules & Policies
- Student leadership, the “Center” programming, and school dances.
- Public purpose program
- Student clubs and Peer Connect
- School wide assemblies
- Concerns about behavioral issues of incidents
- Questions about disciplinary actions
- School Policies