Lick-Wilmerding High School, located in San Francisco, serves 500+ students in grades 9–12. An independent, coed day school, LWHS combines a distinguished college preparatory curriculum with an outstanding program in the technical arts.
The school is committed to maintaining a work community that is engaging and supportive. Adult community members are collaborative, creative, critical thinkers, intellectually curious, and excited about the work they do.
A private school with public purpose, Lick-Wilmerding High School develops the head, heart, and hands of highly motivated students from all walks of life, inspiring them to become lifelong learners who contribute to the world with confidence and compassion
- A generous benefits package including 100% employer-paid medical and dental coverage. In addition, we offer vision, retirement, life and disability insurance, Flex Spending for medical and dependent care, PTO, Commuter Transit benefits, and access to CCSF Community Health and Wellness Center.
- Professional development and training
- A delicious and healthy lunch program
- Social events to bring colleagues from various departments together including barbecues, yoga, volunteer and public purpose opportunities.
Adult Affinity Spaces
Affinity groups are formed around similar characteristics, life experiences, shared interest or common goal, to which individuals formally or informally belong. LWHS supports adult affinity spaces as a way to facilitate relationship building among employees, create space for informal peer mentoring and networking, and provide systems of support beyond an individual’s department. Participation in these affinity spaces is voluntary.
- Adults of Color Affinity Group
- Adult Anti-Racist White Affinity Group
- Adults of Color fall and spring gathering
- LGBTQ+ Adults fall and spring gathering